THE ONLY THINGS YOU NEED
- Accessible location
- Flat Level Surface. (7 Feet in Diameter). Decks are fine. Grass may yellow. (Please have a tarp ready if you choose grass).
- Water Source. Eg. outdoor hose, indoor faucet, laundry basin and/or a hot water heater etc….
- A standard electrical outlet (110 volts) within 10 feet to 15 feet where you would like the hot tub.
WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING ELSE. THE DELIVERY, SET UP, CHEMICALS YOU JUST RELAX AND ENJOY.
SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- How do we fill and empty it? We will take care of all of this.
- How long does it take for the hot tub to heat up? The hot tub will heat approximately 1 to 2 degree F. per hour. Leave the hot tub lid on and the hydrotherapy jets off while it’s heating up.
- How do I maintain the heat in the hot tub? Place cover on hot tub and leave the hydrotherapy off. Note: Cover must be in place for the hot tub to heat properly.
- How do I get hydrotherapy (turbo bubbles)? Turn the knob in the middle of the control panel to the left. To turn turbo pump off, turn the knob to the right.
- Can I move the hot tub once it has been delivered? NO! You must not try to move it.
- How much power does the hot tub use? The hot tub will run off your main electricity supply.(0.25 to 0.50 cents per day)Why does the water feel cooler when using the hydrotherapy jets?
- The jets blow cold air through the water to create the bubbles and this cools the water down. We recommend using the hydrotherapy jets sparingly.
- How do I control the temperature in the hot tub? Push the plus (+) button to turn up the temperature and the minus button (-) to turn the temperature down. This max setting is approximately. 104 degrees.
- How much does the hot tub weigh when filled up? A hot tub weighs 900 kilograms or 2400 pounds when filled with water.